Taking care of your face and body is simple.
The key to beautiful and luminous skin is keeping it hydrated and nourished. Nothing else.
You only need 15 minutes a day and a 3-step beauty routine to look good. Lets start by the beginning.
What is skin?
The skin is a sophisticated structure that keeps your body in contact with the outside.
It plays a vital role in your emotions, allows you to perceive sensations and determines how you feel and how you show yourself to others.
In addition, it fulfills other functions such as:
- Protect your body from external aggressions and skin diseases.
- Prevent loss of moisture and hydration.
- Regulate body temperature: conserving heat when it is cold and sweating to cool off when it is hot.
Your skin is healthy
As you see, your skin is a perfect mechanism. It is when it becomes unbalanced that problems arise.
What causes cause decompensation?
- Exposing yourself to the sun excessively
- Sudden temperature changes
- Heating and air conditioning
- Using some overly aggressive cleaning ingredients
- Stress, anxiety or emotional imbalance
When the skin becomes unbalanced, redness, wrinkles or lack of firmness appear and this is noticeable on your face.
What is the Balance Method?
The Balance Method is the beauty routine created by Nasei to keep your skin's hydration and moisture levels in harmony.
The most important thing is to maintain the pH of the hydrolipidic mantle, composed of water and fat, at its point: 5.5.
This mantle is the 'natural cream' that your epidermis produces on its own to protect itself from the outside.
He Balance Method It stimulates its self-healing capacity and provides it with the moisture and nutrition it needs to protect it from loss of hydration.
Learn how to stimulate the elasticity and renewal of your skin and book your personalized online consultation now.