Recover focus and find calm thanks to sandalwood, vetiver and Ylang-ylang
Do you know the wonderful feeling that everything you had to do is done?
You don't have to go anywhere, no to-dos, no emails to answer, and nothing to remember.
What has been the blessed (and longed for) peace of mind.
As an adult that you are, you know very well what it costs to achieve it.
This roll-on is a little help to relax in the moments in which you speed up; to regain calm if you feel anxiety and to focus when you need to concentrate.
What is it?
A synergy of sandalwood, vetiver, myrrh, Ho stick and Ylang-ylang essential oils.
How do I use it?
Apply a couple of turns of roll-on on one of your wrists.
Rub one wrist against the other to activate the essential oils.
Inhale 3 times bringing your wrists closer to about 2 centimeters from the nose.
Take a minute to acknowledge the new emotions and connect with your calm.
The effects last on the skin for two hours. You can reapply whenever you need.
What will you notice when using the Mental Peace roll-on?
- That your thoughts go at a normal speed and your mind is calm.
- That you sleep well and rest deeply thanks to the properties of sandalwood essential oil.
- That your memory flows and it is easier for you to remember things.
- Greater clarity when making decisions and managing emotions.
That the aroma of vetiver connects you with your interior, frees you from your own prejudices and those of others and helps you to relax the levels of self-demand.
- A greater connection with your female hormones, thanks to Ylang-ylang (for this reason, it is perfect if you are in the perimenopause and menopause stage).
- That myrrh essential oil causes you to be in a better mood.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Ricinus communis oil, Commiphora myrrha oil, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Pogostemon cablin leaf oil, Cinnamomum camphora wood oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Cananga odorata flower oil, Vetiveria zizanoides root oil, Cedrus atlantica wood oil, Ginger extract, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Citronellol*
*Naturally present in essential oils